Beiträge von mbanf

Why did you change the heater? The heater should be the same, you just need something to control the heater to heat without ignition.

Which heater did you install? Was it an original Touareg heater, or a Webasto OEM?

hello,
    I changed the original heater 7L6815071g with one functioning vehicle is stationary 7l9819008h.
    008H This allows it to be activated with the can-bus vw, the compass module, and also by the receiver vw webasto (other than heater that sends a signal K-bus).
    all this because the electronic control unit of 071g is not enabled for use with the can-bus signals for heating the vehicle is stationary.
    Before changing the heater had a Webasto T91,
    This activated the heater with remote control, but it was not possible to activate the compass module,
    also the heater warmed always all the water of the cooling circuit.
    the valve N279 was not present as standard.

soon.:winken:

The V6 TDI hast already installed an auxiliary heater. What have you done? Was the old one damaged? If you want to make it programmable you need no pipes or other things just a module that says the heater to start at a programmed time.

thanks for the reply,

my treg 3.0 has already installed an auxiliary heater,
    I changed the heater because I installed one functioning: auxiliary heating the vehicle is stationary.
    this way I can control it from the original compass module, and the original transmitter vw,
    in addition to this the new heater has the valve N279 which partializes the circuit of the internal heating by the heating circuit engine, the problem is this valve,
    the operating logic, provides for the monitoring of the motor temperature sensor G62, this sensor on 3.0 v6 is located on the pipe before the valve, in this way when the valve closes its water remains cold and the operating logic is lacking. (treg v10 on the G62 sensor is located near the thermostat)
    I managed to solve the problem by moving the temperature sensor G62 on water pipes exiting from the tested
    in this tube, the water circulates, and I have no problems on the indicator temperature.

Compliment for the high level of the expertise of this forum!

I have installed an auxiliary heater 008H (with tubes and N279 valve) on my Tuareg 2009 V6 3.0
    Later I have also installed a dach display and VW original T91 remote control .
    The original webasto coding was 0000000, then I modified it in 0000020 or 0000010. Now I cannot change it and return to original code...(?!)

the most most important problem is related to the N279 valve: it is on also when the engine is activate. So the water temperature reamin at 50°C for a too long time. The temperature sensor is after this closed circuit.

A partial solution was the mofify of the 4 VCDS block and to set the system without the n279 valve.

I think that in measurement block there is a specific function to enable this valve only with the engine off.

can someone help me?
    I'm driving crazy on it!

in conclusion la dignostic system doesn't show any error...

thanks very much.
    I'm really waiting for your assistance, I need it...