• (Sorry but my English writing is better than German. Reading and understanding isn't a problem at all).

What is the difference between the 2 Nav-systems? You have the cheapper and more expensive systems. I know that the expensive one has more speakers and an amplifier, but is there a difference in the Nav-system itself?

I ordered my Touareg with the cheapest system, as I am not sure I won't have it changed by a different system.

Driving a: R5 TDI Tiptronic, Black Magic, Teak Nappa Leather, Vavona wood, Navigation, Chrome, 255/60 R17, fog-lights, ...

• Hi Stef!
    As far as I know the 2 systems only differ in the sound systems. The more expensive BOSE-System and the "usual" one. But there are no differences in the Navisystems themselves. Thus I think you ordered the right one. :zwinker:

But you should not always be ashamed of your bad German. ;)
    Btw: What is your native language in Belgium?

Gruß,
    Simon

Ich spiele gern' im Dreck, aber nicht ohne meinen Touareg!

• Ja ja, kann schon sein Klugscheisser! :zwinker: :p
    Aber im Cayenne war es eine BOSE-Anlage, ganz gewiss. :D

So jetzt werd ich aber mal das warme Bettchen aufsuchen und wünsch euch Frühaufstehern gute Nacht! ;)

Simon

Ich spiele gern' im Dreck, aber nicht ohne meinen Touareg!

• Zitat von Simon

Hi Stef!
    As far as I know the 2 systems only differ in the sound systems. The more expensive BOSE-System and the "usual" one. But there are no differences in the Navisystems themselves. Thus I think you ordered the right one. :zwinker:

But you should not always be ashamed of your bad German. ;)
    Btw: What is your native language in Belgium?

Gruß,
    Simon

Danke vor ihrer Antwort. Was das Deutsch betrefft, das is sehr schwer zu schreiben, oft nicht zu begriffen wan ich etwas auf schreibe. Ich mus daran etwas tun und darum ist das Froum extra interessant.
    Mein sprache ist Flämisch und naturlich auch viel Franzosisch.

(Again plenty of faults I thnik, so that's why I prefer to write in English).

Driving a: R5 TDI Tiptronic, Black Magic, Teak Nappa Leather, Vavona wood, Navigation, Chrome, 255/60 R17, fog-lights, ...

• Thank you all for your answer, I am leaving my order as it is and take the cheap system.

• The correct way of writing of your text is the following:
    Danke für Deine/Ihre Antwort.
    Was das Deutsche betrifft, dass ist sehr schwer zu schreiben.
    Oft fehlen mir Begriffe (Worte?), wenn ich etwas aufschreibe.
    Daran muss ich etwas tun und deshalb (darum) ist das Forum für mich besonders interessant.

I hope that I met the sense of your sentences.

Greetings
    Henryk

• Zitat von Leitwolf

The correct way of writing of your text is the following:
    Danke für Deine/Ihre Antwort.
    Was das Deutsche betrifft, dass ist sehr schwer zu schreiben.
    Oft fehlen mir Begriffe (Worte?), wenn ich etwas aufschreibe.
    Daran muss ich etwas tun und deshalb (darum) ist das Forum für mich besonders interessant.

I hope that I met the sense of your sentences.

Greetings
    Henryk

Hendryk,

Seems to be what I tried to say !! Thanks for the correction and translation. Think I will be taking German courses this year (As I am visiting our factory in Gemany several times a year with customers, could be nice also beeing able to write German and not only understanding and speaking it).

Greetings,

Stef.