• Hi Germany.

I do not speak or understand Germain. Sorry about that. I have to say that I enjoy all the pictures in the Galerie section.

I would like to purchase a v6 TDI touareg with Latte Machiatto interior. I am looking for a picture to see what the interior looks like. Can someone please post pictures of a latte machiatto interior. I have looked all over the internet and on VW sites and cannot find anything.

Thank you very much.

• Hello Haiti!

One of our former Touareg-drivers switched to a Passat in latte macchiatto. Different car, but I would say very likely the same colour. He posted some pix over here, but after "searching-and not-finding-within-2-minutes" I'll leave it up to you. :D

Just send a pn to agroetsch (see user list) - I'm sure he's able to help.

greeze from Austria!

• ok thanks everyone for your help.

However I feel that the color will be different from the passat. try doing a konfiguator for boot the passat and touareg using the latte interior, and they show up two completely different colors. the passat interior looks beige, and the touareg looks brown.

thanks,
    Andy

• I am trying to attach pictures of the touareg and passat interiors from the konfigurator I am not sure if I am doing it correctly. Is that what "Dateien anhängen" is for?
    touareg.jpghttps://www.touareg-freunde.de/forum/attachme…=1&d=1181319239
    passat.jpg

Hope fully I got it right.

From those pictures you will see that the colors are not the same. So I am confused. There is also a white touareg review on you tube that the interior looks like a milk chocolate brown. So I am even more confused on which one is the color of the latte .
    I cannot seem to access youtube for some reason now to post a link. I guess they are down. I will once that I can.

• ok thanks everyone for your help.

However I feel that the color will be different from the passat. try doing a konfiguator for boot the passat and touareg using the latte interior, and they show up two completely different colors. the passat interior looks beige, and the touareg looks brown.

thanks,
    Andy

Sorry Andy, didn't want to increase confusion!

• Personally, I like the color of the touareg interior from the konfiguator much more than the interior of the passat. I also like the chocolate brown even though its very dark. I finaly ordered the Macchiatto with exterior white, and vavona wood

I will be sure to post pictures when I receive the car.

Thanks
    Everyone.

• Hi!

[...] I finaly ordered the Macchiatto with exterior white, and vavona wood[...]

...so you already ordered? :top:

What about the time gap till you will recieve the car? What did your local dealer say?

Btw: Congratulations! Very good choice! :Applause: :Applause:

Grüße,

Uli

Was kann ich tun um Antworten erfolgreich zu unterbinden?
    Nachdem ich die Suche erfolgreich ignoriert habe, erstelle ich das gleiche Thema in mehreren Unterforen, benutze einen aussagekräftigen Titel wie "Hilfe", am Besten noch mit mehreren Ausrufezeichen, und veröffentliche einen Fließtext aus Kleinbuchstaben ohne Punkt und Komma, damit auch der letzte hilfsbereite Nutzer resigniert.

• Here is the thing, I ordered in Febuary- march

I had wanted pure biege, but it was not available, in White, So I asked for the latte because here its too hot for black, and I am tired of grey. However, It has been impossible to find a picture of the grey.

Here is what I ordered. campanelly white, latte cricket, VW premium audio, Dynaudio is not available for us, memory seat, full size spare, All the exterior trim, steel suspension oh and V6tdi.:top:

I think everything else is standard.

Its on the boat that all that I know. I hope to have it within month.