• Hi Frederik

I cannot say anything on how you can order the parts, I just handled the ordering from the source in the US to Europe, but concerning the application, it is rather easy. The parts are attached with 3M automotive adhesive tape that is already applied to the individual trim pieces. A major factor is very good cleaning of the B and C pillars of your vehicle. The best way ro do this, is starting with a window cleaner (I don’t know whether they sell Windex in Europe, but that is what I used), and once all the visible debris is removed, and the pillars a re dry, you should wipe the surfaces down with something like isopropyl alcohol, and let that dry again.

After that you remove part of the line from the adhesive backing on the pieces (the best would be the top), and carefully adjust the trim with the supporting surface. Once the adjustment is correct, you apply some pressure to the exposed side of the trim, and it will adhere to the vehicle (after this, it is almost impossible to remove the part again from the vehicle). Subsequently, you pull the now hanging down section of the liner further down, and thus remove more liner away from the adhesive. Once the liner is fully removed, you apply pressure to the entire trim piece, to attach it fully to the vehicle pillar. Following this action, it is recommended to used a soft cloth or paper towel, to evenly press the piece the piece onto the pillar in its entirety.

Please be informed that the vehicle and trim temperature should not be less than 18 ºC or so for best adherence.

• Thanks for the answer and the detailed instructions :guru:

If I read TDI-Junkie's post I guess the parts cost 69€, now If he could just tell me what I should do to order them, i would be very gratefull.

Thanks

• Zitat von dschlei

Es gibt halt immer noch Halsabschneider und genuegend Dumme, die darauf reinfallen!

Danke Dietmar. Bei dem habe ich gekauft :wut:
    Er war damals (vor einem halben Jahr) der einzige den ich gefunden hatte für diese Teile.

Sind die wirklich identisch.. Hersteller ist auch abd racing???

Das heißt, vielleicht will ich es gar nicht wissen...

• Deswegen beantworte ich auch Deine Frage nicht richtig! Ich moechte fast glauben, dass Du viel bessere Teile bekommen hast, muss ja auch sein fuer all das Geld!

• So, hier ist jetzt die Information zum Kleber (Automotiv Adhesive Tape) und den Bezugsquellen in Deutschland!

Das Produkt PT1110 ist bei den folgenden Händlern zu beziehen:

Fa. Stahlgruber Otto Gruber GmbH & Co.
    Margot-Kalinke-Str. 3
    Euro Industriepark
    80939 München
    Tel: 01805 - 78 24 54

Fa. Johannes J. Matthies GmbH & Co.
    Hammerbrookstr. 97
    20097 Hamburg
    Tel: 040 - 237 21- 0

• Zitat von agroetsch

Hallo,

zur Überbrückung habe ich HIER schon mal die Montageanleitung.

Hallo Armin,
    und wer übersetzt mir das ins Deutsche?

brauche ich den Kleber hier:
    So, hier ist jetzt die Information zum Kleber (Automotiv Adhesive Tape) und den Bezugsquellen in Deutschland!

Das Produkt PT1110 ist bei den folgenden Händlern zu beziehen:

Fa. Stahlgruber Otto Gruber GmbH & Co.
    Margot-Kalinke-Str. 3
    Euro Industriepark
    80939 München
    Tel: 01805 - 78 24 54

Fa. Johannes J. Matthies GmbH & Co.
    Hammerbrookstr. 97
    20097 Hamburg
    Tel: 040 - 237 21- 0

Gruß

• Zitat von dreyer-bande

Hallo Armin,
    und wer übersetzt mir das ins Deutsche?

Hallo Hannes,

dafür bist du doch der Experte..?

Zitat von dreyer-bande

brauche ich den Kleber hier?

Nein, brauchst du nicht. Das ist nur wenn du mal neu montieren willst...!

Also 8 Sets gehen heute raus, per UPS, Absender ist die PRISMA DIREKT in Bad Homburg. Also nicht wundern..!
    Die Glücklichen sind:

andreas
    borko38
    codemaster
    contradabalata
    dammax
    dreyer-bande
    Grisu
    Johnson

Die Reihenfolge ist zufällig bzw. nach Zahlungseingang.. Keine Ahnung. Das weiß jamesbond vielleicht besser :D

Der Rest folgt in den nächsten Tagen, ich muss nebenbei auch noch ein bisschen was arbeiten :rolleyes: